Why choose Mr Wynn Khoo as your tutor?
- Being an ex-MOE teacher differentiates Mr Wynn Khoo from many other tutors. Mr Wynn Khoo was trained by MOE for the transition of syllabus and he understands the syllabus well .
- Mr Wynn Khoo also keeps himself abreast of the updates in syllabus and the occasional disclosure from Cambridge to MOE teachers.
- A good teacher not only understand the subject matter but is able to ignite the interest of his students to learn it.
- Mr Wynn Khoo is able to deliver the lesson in a concise and easy to understand manner to help our 15 and 16 years old students understand concepts that leaves many baffled.
- He has the ability to engage students using real life examples to make the lessons interesting and meaningful. It helps the students see Physics and POA as a useful and meaningful subject rather than one that requires them to memorise in order to score a good grade for exams.
- Mr Wynn Khoo is sincere, committed and patient.
- Having taught in a school setting, he understands the common difficulties that students faces for the subject.
- He will try his best to know his students personally as a person and he gives his all to help them and not leave any one behind.
How will I benefit from Mr Khoo's tuition class?
Under Mr Khoo's tutelage, the students will undergo a highly effective programme that closely monitors their progress. Mr Khoo makes use of quality lesson materials e.g. exam papers, his personalised notes to tie up with learning strategies that will maximise students' potential in scoring for Physics and Principles of Accounts. Students will be tested at different level of difficulties for each chapter, through the careful selection of questions, which will increase the students' ability to cope with tough examinations. The strong emphasis on understanding concepts and not memorising is Mr Khoo's underlying teaching philosophy. Graduating students will also go through a series of exam preparation time trial which follows the IP and O levels requirements very closely. The practice will allow students to identify their weak chapters, and together with Mr Khoo's coaching, it will prepare them to be exam-ready before their 'O' levels and IP exams. Mr Khoo's methodology has a proven track record of lifting the grades of students from a D to F, to an A and B grade.
Where does Mr Wynn Khoo conduct his tuition classes?
Group tuition will be conducted at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre (Physics and POA) and at Blk 201E Tampines St 23 (POA only). Many students do travel from far locations such as Bishan, Seng Kang and Changi to attend his tuition classes. This is because they find value in attending his Physics and POA tuition classes.
What do students need to bring along for tuition classes?
Mr Wynn Khoo will provide notes, worksheets and exam practice papers during the tuition lessons. Students are advised to bring along a sweater and their writing materials.
What are the payment terms?
Tuition fees are to be paid at the first session of each month. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer. An official receipt will be given. Cheque can be made payable to "Wynn Education Centre Pte Ltd'.
What is the maximum class size?
The maximum class size is 8 to 12 students. This is done to ensure that the best attention is given to the students.
Do you engage other tutors to teach the lessons?
No. All Physics and POA tuition lessons are entirely taught by Mr Wynn Khoo. This is to ensure top quality in lesson delivery.
Will there be tuition classes on public holidays?
The Centre will be closed on all public holidays. If any lesson falls on a public holiday, a make-up class will be arranged. In the event that a make-up class cannot be arranged, the fee for that particular lesson will be brought forward to the following month.
Will there be a refund if I am unable to make it for a particular lesson?
Students would only be charged for the lessons that they have attended per month. However, they are strongly discouraged from missing lessons as they would have difficulty in catching up from the previous class. Intensive lessons would be arranged during the holidays and prior to examinations. Students are required to attend these examination preparatory courses.